Wed, 25 Oct|
AND Lab Space (metro 5 min.)
AND Todes | Among Us Games [Encounter 2 of 3: 'Community']
Series of 3 monthly practice meetings of the Operative Mode AND applied to the relational dynamics 'Society', 'Community', 'Intimacy' | Free Participation | With Fernanda Eugenio
25 Oct, 18:30 – 20:30 WEST
AND Lab Space (metro 5 min.), Av. Infante Dom Henrique 334 | Edifício Expresso, piso 3 - Salas 9-10 | Lisboa, Portugal
AND Todes | Modus Operandi AND Open Regular Practice Season
with Fernanda Eugenio | Monthly meetings on Wednesdays | Free entry
September 20 | October 25th | November 29th
6:30pm to 8:30pm | AND Lab Space [Express Building - close to the Cabo Ruivo metro]
NO NEED TO REGISTER, PARTICIPATION IS FREE :)
MO_AND applied to relational dynamics: society, community, intimacy
- September 20: Games Between Many [Society]
- October 25 Among Us Games [Community]
- November 29 Games Between-2 [Intimacy]
AND Todes is a free program aimed at promoting inclusion, the multiplication of access and the multiplicity of interlocutions of the AND Operating Mode. With different trigger lines - for people with disabilities; for children, young people and seniors; for peripheral communities; for mediators and families; for different geographies and regions - the intention is to offer open presentation and sharing sessions, which invite everyone to try the AND game.
The AND Operative Mode is a tool for meeting mediation that takes the form of a board game, in which anyone can participate. It is a practice of collective composition that is based on sensitive listening to the co-incidences between what happens inside and what takes shape in a shared situation and event.
Through the game interface, we exercise Repair as an ethic of caring for the common and we can observe in practice the policies, strategies and patterns of coexistence that emerge from the way we position ourselves in the world, with each gesture-play.
The game is a starting point for collective reflection on how to bring about the transformations we want for our lives and communities.
AND Todes ('AND All') Programme
- Direction and Curation: Fernanda Eugenio
- Facilitation of sessions Fernanda Eugenio and/or Ana Dinger
- LGP Translation: HandsVoice
- Graphic design: Alexandre Eugenio/BoxerCrab
- Reception and partnerships: CEM - center on the move; Trust Collective, Escola Artística António Arroio, Escola Secundária Tomás Cabreira, DeVIR-CAPa, ARAL - Associação de Residentes do Alto Lumiar, Centro Periférico, Espaço Mira, Amarelo Silvestre, Prosa Plataforma Cultural.
- AND Lab is a structure financed by the Portuguese Republic - Culture | General Directorate of Arts